Monday, June 18, 2018

Happy Fathers Day!

A huge gigantic Happy Fathers Day to ALL the father figures out there - step dads, bio dads, adoptive dads, coach dads, teacher dads, para dads, foster dads neighbor dads, the list goes on and on. We are SO grateful for the positive role models that you are, day in and day out.

We are blessed with more than our fair share of awesome dads. Starting with our grandpas ...

Jeremiah and Jim are amazing. They love to help, see their kids/grandkids compete and success and are great on the golf course.  Jim will talk sports with Jimmy for hours and Jeremiah never tires of watching Charlie play.  And, even better, they get along.  Tom and I feel so blessed that our fathers are friends.



Then, there's our brother in laws - Tom, Jeff and Dennis.  They are perfectly suited in the role of uncle and never shy away from engaging and challenging the kids. Plus, they are dam funny.

Finally, our own hero. Tom.  I remember his defining moment as a dad. We were living in India and he had just started being a stay at home parent. He told me after dinner "if this is my job, then I want to be the best that I can be at it". Wow.  And...he is.  He's our chief cook, driver, shopper, supporter, defender and funny as hell.  When he was taking Jimmy golfing (for the 1st time together) on Sunday, I said 'why dont you take all the kids?".  His reply?  "because then it would be Mothers Day."  Touche.  I love you Tom.


To all the men in our lives. We love you.  You are amazing and we are so grateful for you!

Tom caught a ton of fish last weekend and made us an amazing shore lunch for Fathers Day dinner

Jeremiah, Kay, Bunny and Jim - best grandparents EVER!

1st round of golf and no...Jimmy is not standing up hill

My loves....