Friday, May 31, 2013

MS 150 - 7 days and counting....AHHHHHHH

Oh…my…. We are 1 week away and I could use another 4 weeks on many different levels!!

Fundraising – might need to focus my “wins” this year on fundraising and not training (more on that later). You are all AMAZING!  $2,195 on a goal of $2,500 – already ahead of last year and all most there, we can do it!!
Keep the $ comingJ

Training – not going to be my best year. Spring was late and then really wet and windy. I have been getting some rides in after work but…I’d characterize my training and short but frequent. No long rides yet, but 4-5/week 60-90 min rides on my mountain bike.  We’ll see how that translates into two 7 hour days on a road bike.  I just keep reminding myself, I am doing the best I can at the moment.

So, the next update will be post ride. I will let you know how it goes and….

If you aren’t able to help with $$, send me good vibes…. Cloudy, mid 60’s, downhill, wind at my back, Advil, loose muscles and cold beer at the finish.

Sounds like a nice weekendJ
Tracy