Friday, January 22, 2016

a year later - a tribute to Target Canada

on year after the close of Target Canada they published this...

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/the-last-days-of-target-canada/

Whiles its incredibly hard to read, Its the most honest journalism on Target Canada I have seen.

This is 4 years of my life distilled into 21 pages.
It was hard, exhausting, emotion and I wouldn't trade 1 minute of that experience for myself or my family.  We grew, learned and met the most incredible people. Not only the hardworking, dedicated, inspiring employees  but the most welcoming, fun and supportive friends and neighbors. We made connections that will last our whole lives.

I cried on the way to work thinking about the last 4 years. I miss the people, our friends.

And, yes, I still cry when I hear the Canadian National Anthem.  Its my adoptive home, just like India and Korea.  God help us with the upcoming Olympics:)

O Canada