Sunday, June 09, 2024

 Holy sh-t, we did it!  #30 in the books!


Every year has themes and new, exciting changes...

This year.... I had a flat tire on Day one, 25 min into the ride. URGH...Thank god for my heroes Ned and Wendy, they changed my flat and it was smooth sailing from there on out. Except, for when we missed a turn and got off the course on the last leg of today. Luckily we were not the only ones and a small posse worked together to figure it out.

The weather cooperated, low 70's, mostly tail winds, and we didn't get rained on (at least while we were biking). That's a huge win!

Day 2 felt way easier than Day 1, which is odd but I'll take it!

And, on top of all of this, YOU all helped me KILL my goal!  Right now, I'm over $5,700 on a goal of $5,000. I am beyond thrilled and grateful for each of you. I'm hoping this puts me in the top 30 riders.

Thank you for being my support, my inspiration, and my people.

Peace, love, and tailwinds,

Tracy’s Instagram



















Now for throw back photos 

Dick and Ned's Dad