- 12-5 - Tom has chef school - cheese class right now, yum!
- 1-5 - Kay has gymnastics
- 4-5 - Jimmy and Billy have piano lessons
- Tracy has been managing a bike ride and dog walk with Billy has her biking companion on the dog walk:)
- 5:30-6 - Acro dance for Kay
- 6:15-7 - Tae Kwon Do for Billy (TKD)
- 4:30-11 - Chef class for Tom - artisian breads!!
- 4-5 - tutoring for Jim with our friend Adam (he's helping Adam become a better reader, Adam is 8)
- Andrew is our driving sitter and covers between Tom leaving for school and Tracy getting home from work - thank god for sitters that can drive!
- 4:30-8:30 gymnastics for you know who
- 4:45-5:30 TDK for you know who's younger brother
- 6:30-8:30 Football practice for you know who's older brother UNLESS he has a baseball game (at either 6:30 or 8:30) at which point we do a little juggling act
- 4-5 - Jimmy and Adam are back at their books
- 5:30-6:15 TKD (sensing a pattern?)
- 4:30-8:30 - Thing 1
- 4:45-5:30 - TKD for Thing 2 followed by soccer (new sport alert!) from 6:30-8:15
- 6:30-8:30 - Football practice for the Cat in the Hat (luckily football and soccer are at the same stadium)
- 4-5 - Books Books Books, Jimmy and Adam
- 6:15-7:00 TKD
- 10-12 Football 2-3:30 Baseball 4-4:30 Drums - can you guess who this is?
- 1:30-4 - TKD, Olympic training for competitions
Sunday - it stars all over again...
We DO have dinner together every night but now you can see why 8:45pm is our preferred dinner hour. On top of this, we do try to see friends, neighbors and luckily have friends in the same situation so casual get to togethers at peoples houses are the norm.
In light of all this, when you ask us what we've been up to and we say we've been busy but then cant describe a single thing we've actually done or accomplished (other than racking up miles on the cars), you know why. Its a busy fun crazy life and I don't see it changing for another 8-10 years AND, I wouldn't have it any other way. How lucky are we that we can afford these activities, from an in interest, health, financial and availability perspective?!. We are blessed!