Monday, September 24, 2018

Many Happy Returns of the Day Tom!!

We love you! Dad, Tom, Super Tom, Murph, Scronch ... whatever name you go by, we love you.

You are funny, caring, big hearted, passionate and always looking to make the world a better place.

You are an amazing cook, good friend, and loving partner and dad.

You keep us all honest about our work, school, work outs and make sure the house is in tip top shape.

But, you are also a big softie and the kids (i.e.: Kay) always know to go to you when they need (i.e.: want) money or a ride to hang with their friends.

I wish you were able to do more of what you love everyday; fish, hunt, be outside, hang with your friends ... Just wait, in a few short years, the kids will be out of the house, retirements coming and we can load up the RV!!

I love you.  You are my best friend, fantastic coparent and wonderful partner, even when (especially) when I drive you crazy with all my obsessive cleaning/weird worries.

I hope this year is your best year ever.
XOXOXOX