Friday, May 08, 2009

MS 150 Training/Fundraising update

Its been a month since my post on the MS150 and its only a month until the event itself. Time Flies! I thought I'd give you a fundraising and training update as well as put another plea out there:)

Training - Going fairly well. I have been able to get out on my bike 4 times a week. Last weekend I did 25 miles on Sat and 18 miles on Sun, so I was feeling pretty buff. The mid week rides usually include the kids in the burley and a stop a Dairy Queen. I don’t get as much mileage in, but I am pulling an extra 75 lbs so I figure it evens out:) This weekend I am hoping for a 25 mile ride both Sat and Sun. NEXT weekend I am going to try and join Wendy on a 35 mile on Sat and then do a 25 mile on my own Sun. Wish me luck!!

Fundraising - THANK YOU to all of you that pledged already, your pledges have helped me meet my fundraising minimum required to ride, so that I is a BIG relief. However, I am still a bit away from my annual goal of $1000. SO, if you haven’t pledged yet, please do. Its easy and a great cause. www.ms150.com

In the meantime, Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies out there and enjoy this wonderful spring weather!!